If you are looking to buy or sell a home with a real estate agent in Seaford, you will want to consider the luxury real estate market! Are you aware that it is, and has been, booming? And, for good reason too, as how could you not want a little bit of luxury in your life?
Last year, in 2020, housing was actually one of the few economic bright spots. In fact, the luxury real estate market was flourishing even more than real estate as a whole. Now, this year, 2021, know that it appears to be continuing. So, don’t think that the trend of luxury will be going anywhere anytime soon!
If you are able to experience the luxury real estate market, you certainly should take advantage of it! That is why, here at Kim Holland Homes, we have gathered some insight about what makes the luxury real estate market so great, so that you can be informed. If you are ready to take in some wonderful insight, be sure to continue reading:
- Amenities. Recreational features are high in demand, especially when it comes to health and wellness. Home gyms, swimming pools, tennis courts, chef’s kitchens; there are an array of amenities among the luxury real estate market that are incredibly appealing, especially ones that are hygienic alternatives to public entertainment.
- More Space. Last year, in 2020, due to the pandemic, many households had additional family members move-in, and spent a lot more time at home, due to quarantines and home-schooling. Therefore, more space was needed, which many lower-priced homes couldn’t offer. So, buyers were turning to the luxury real estate market to discover the ample amount of space needed to suffice their specific living situations.
- Low Mortgage Rates. If mortgage interest rates are low, it provides those who are to buy a home with a real estate agent in Seaford with the opportunity to consider more luxurious and higher-priced houses, ones that they otherwise could not afford. The best part is that rates are expected to continue to remain near record lows into the future!
- Booming Areas. Did you know that the suburbs and rural areas are actually booming right now? In fact, this is due to the pandemic, as it has caused a migration from the large, overcrowded cities! So, know that the majority of households have gravitated towards the spread-out communities and open spaces that these settings present.
- Purchasing Luxury. On the contrary to the exodus previously mentioned, know that millennials have actually caused a boom in the luxury condo market. In fact, millennials are said to prefer more compact housing, ones that have access to socialization opportunities and shared amenities.
Seeing as the luxury housing marketing made it through all of the downs that last year presented, know that it will continue to remain strong moving forward this year!
So, if you are all set to venture out to buy or sell a home of your own with a real estate agent in Massapequa, New York, please get in touch with us here at Kim Holland Homes. With years of experience among the real estate world, we are all set to join forces with you!