Buying a home with a real estate agent in Massapequa will certainly be a rewarding experience! You will get to venture out and view properties, and then discover the perfect one to be your “forever home”.
However, there are some things that you should keep in mind when buying a home. Are you aware of what they are?
We understand just how big of a deal it is to buy a home!That’s why, here at Kim Holland Homes, as real estate agents in Massapequa, we have gathered some things that you will want to consider as you buy your own home. Would you like to discover what they are? If so, be sure to continue reading:
- Realtor Provided Technology. The use of technology has become incredibly beneficial! This means that you have the opportunity to view homes that are on the market from the comfort of your own home, as many present video tours, 3D floor plans and interactive walk-throughs, all online. Your realtor will give you access to see homes the second she sees them rather then waiting for them to hit social media days later!
- Referrals of Vendors. When purchasing a home with a real estate agent in Massapequa, you will want to ensure that you select your vendors carefully! That’s why we will work with you to discover a highly experienced lender, as well as a real estate attorney, home inspector, surveyor and insurance agent. This is incredibly important to know who they are before you get accepted!
- Keep Safety in Mind. Unfortunately, today’s world presents us with a great deal of uncertainty. With the Coronavirus taking its toll on society, it is crucial that proper safety measures are taken. This means that your health and your safety should be the top priority of your real estate agent in Massapequa. So, know that Kim Holland Homes when meeting in person will provide proper PPE for you and follow strict safety precautions even if homeowners or other agents are not prepared.
- Understand the Process.Kim Holland Homes will provide you with a buyer presentation via facetime/zoom or any other face to face web program. So many tasks will need to be completed when buying a home. Therefore, it’s important that you understand the process!
- We tell you about the Current Market. It is important to keep in mind that the housing market may fluctuate. However, overall, know that your specific situation is what’s most important! So, you and your real estate agent in Massapequa will review the current conditions, so that you are informed, and that you make the best decisions that are right for you.
You should have confidence when purchasing a home! With these pointers, you will certainly be headed in the right direction.
So, if you are all set to begin your real estate journey with a real estate agent in Massapequa, New York, please contact us here at Kim Holland Homes, as we would be pleased with the opportunity to work with you!