Selling a home as quickly as possible is a top priority for any seller. However, in order to sell a home more efficiently and quickly, it’s important that photography, as well as marketing techniques, are both utilized! You should hold high standards for your listing agent and state that cell phone photos are unacceptable, along with asking questions about how they are marketing your home. This is the biggest investment you have to sell and should be handled as such. Choose your listing agent wisely and ask lots of questions about marketing strategy.
Are you aware of how important professional photography and marketing actually are when it comes to selling a home?
We understand just how crucial photography and marketing is when it comes to selling a home! That’s why, here at Kim Holland Homes, as Massapequa realtors, we have gathered some insight to assist you with knowing just how important these elements are. So, if you are ready to take in some great knowledge, be sure to continue reading:
- Professional Photography: Did you know that homes on market that showcase photographs sell about 32% faster? In fact, it’s said that a home with just a couple photos spends an average of seventy days on the market, while a home with twenty photos spends an average 32 days on the market. Our MLS allows for 30 photos. Do you have that many? However, not just any photography will do, as you will want your photos to evoke professionalism. Therefore, it is your listing agents job to hire a professional photographer. In addition, know that you can go the extra mile by hiring a videographer, a professional who can capture drone footage of your property, and even someone who can create a virtual tour of your property and a floor plan of each level. Kim Holland Homes includes all these features at no cost to the seller and still has a low commission rate.
- The Internet: In today’s world, most people are constantly glued to their phones. So, it’s important to keep in mind that buyers will most likely be heading to search the internet for their dream home to purchase. However, while written content about your home may be presented online, know that without enough photos displaying the home’s features, viewers are likely to skip right on to the next listing. Therefore, ensure that photos accompany your home’s listing online, or wherever information is showcased about it.
- Marketing: Throughout the years, various marketing techniques have been utilized to sell homes. Mailers, flyers, brochures; most being paper-related content. However, in today’s world, nearly all marketing is actually conducted online. Therefore, it’s important that your agent is tech savvy, on social media and consistent with the times when it comes to marketing your own home.
- As previously mentioned, having photos accompanying your home’s listing on the internet is incredibly important. However, you won’t just want to have your home showcased as a listing, as you will want to plaster your listing all over the internet! Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest; there are several social media platforms where you will want to present your home’s listing. By doing so, you are sure to have it entirely exploited, driving a great deal of traffic to your listing.
- While the internet is the top form of marketing in today’s generation, know that the traditional ways of marketing are still effective! After all, any and all marketing is beneficial!
Without photography and proper marketing techniques, your home is sure to remain on the back-burner. With these tips, you can ensure that your listing will stand out from the others that are on the market!